référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1995-06/msg00008.html

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT / CALL FOR PAPERS André G. Bourassa

**** **** **** Andre Bourassa           Departement de theatre
**** **** ****  Editeur                  Universite du Quebec a Montreal
**** **** ****   L'Annuaire theatral      C.P. 8888, Succ. "A"
**** **** ****    Tel: (514) 987-8438      Montreal, Quebec, CANADA