référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1995-12/msg00001.html

call for papers FRISCHJ

queatre@uqam.ca

List people: I'm submitting the following for a colleague at the
University of Nice, France; please excuse if you receive multiple
postings [also, please excuse my addressing you in English; just
don't feel confident enough in French].  Finally, please respond
directly to Professor Chevallier and NOT the List since she is not
subscribed to most.

Thanks for your help.  Jack Frisch   FRISCHJ@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU

----Submissions/Inquiries wanted-----

CYCNOS, a bi-lingual journal at the University of Nice, France is
contemplating an issue focusing on Harold Pinter.

We are currently seeking submissions of articles (or suggested
proposals for same) on his theatre/film activities, plays,
theories, whatever.

For information on submissions and/or more about Cycnos, please
contact Professor Genevieve Chevallier at:

Universite de Nice - Sophia Antipolis
U.F.R. Lettres et Sciences Humaines
C.R.E.L.A.
email : zeender@hermes.unice.fr