référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1996-09/msg00015.html

Re: Cours sur le theatre francais du XXe Edward Forman

The most satisfying French plays of the twentieth century are Cocteau's _La
Machine infernale_ and Vinaver's _L'Emission de television_. (How's that for
a provocatively dogmatic statement?) I suppose you should also be encouraged
to explore Giraudoux (_La Guerre de Troie n'aura pas lieu_) and Montherland
(_Port Royal_ : great on feminist issues avant la lettre). If you must do
Anouilh, try something entertaining (_Ornifle_, for example) rather than the
ubiquitous _Antigone_!
Break a leg.
Edward Forman,
University of Bristol, UK