référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1997-08/msg00004.html

Appel de communications/Foire MaryLouise Ennis

CALL FOR PAPERS/ APPEL DE COMMUNICATIONS:

PARISIAN FAIR THEATRES:
FROM THE COMMEDIA TO COMIC OPERA IN TEXT, CANVAS & MUSIC

Interdisciplinary papers are being sought for the annual meeting of the
American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies, to be held April 1-5 1998
at Notre Dame University (South Bend, Indiana).

We would welcome your submission of a one-page abstract, in French or in
English, by September 1. (Sorry about the close deadline, but I'm new to
the Queatre newslist!)

Please address your inquiries to:

        MaryLouise Ennis
        Department of Romance Languages and Literatures
        Wesleyan University
        300 High Street
        Middletown, CT  06459

        phone:  (860) 685-3094