référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/2000-09/msg00022.html

Colloque en Norvege BOURASSA ANDRE G

Dear Andre,
I am really sorry that I cannot speak or write French. However, I have understood that Queatre is a electronic discussion group for theatre artists and cultural workers. You may be aware that we are arranging IDEA 2001 in Bergen next July? (I have close contact with Emile Lansman, whom you know, I think). Now, I was wondering if you could, please spread information about the event through your Quetre network. You'll find much more information about our congress - and in French - on our web-site: www.idea2001.cc
We can also send you some brochures in French.
Cheers from
STIG E.
Stig A. Eriksson
Dramaseksjonen/Drama Department
Høgskolen i Bergen/Bergen University College
Landåssvingen 15, N-5096 Bergen, Norway

Private address:
Stig A. Eriksson
Åsligrenda 19, N-5115 Ulset, Norway