référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/2010-07/msg00006.html

Utrecht: symposium sur la gestuelle baroque en France, 1675-1800 Andre G. Bourassa

From: jed wentz <jedwentz@GMAIL.COM>
Date: July 19, 2010 6:25:07 AM PDT
Subject: Baroque Gesture Symposium

Dear All,

Please forgive if I transgress the rules of the list...but I wanted to let everyone know that there will be a 3-day symposium in August of this year , to be held in Utrecht, The Netherlands devoted entirely to gesture on the French Stage 1675-1800. It is being hosted by the fabulous Utrecht Early Music Festival. There is a schedule posted on the festival website, so if you are interested please google Utrecht Early Music Festival (Oude Muziek will also get you there).

Best Wishes,

Jed Wentz