référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/medievale/2003-06/msg00024.html

[MEDIEVALE:4691] Old French collection auctioned this week Kensak, Michael

Greetings!

This is Michael Kensak, Chaucerian at Northwestern College.

I’m writing to inform medievalists and classicists of the auction of Emerson Brown’s library this week on Ebay. We have divided Emerson’s extraordinary collection into lots of 3-30 titles each.

Subjects include Old French, Middle and Old English, Middle High German, classical and medieval Latin, ancient and koine Greek, English language reference, medieval and modern philosophy, Arthurian, medieval women, art, anthropology, biblical commentary, science, anthropology, Christianity, and medicine.

Highlights include Loeb classics editions, Lapide’s commentary, Peter Riga’s commentary, and extensive collections of Old French and Arthurian literature.

Proceeds from the auctions will fund Medieval Academy of America scholarships.

Follow this link to LOT 1, then click "View seller’s other items" to see all 73 lots:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3532215884&category=29226&rd=1 <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3532215884&category=29226&rd=1>

Please pass this email on to others who might be interested!

Thank you,

Michael Kensak

Assistant Professor Of English / Foreign Languages

Director of the Honors Program

Northwestern College

Orange City, Iowa

EmBook Advertisement.doc