référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/medievale/2009-01/msg00001.html
[MEDIEVALE:178] VAGANTES 2009 at Florida State University Melanie Hackney
- From: "Melanie Hackney" <email@example.com>
- To: "Liste de discussion sur l'occident medieval" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [MEDIEVALE:178] VAGANTES 2009 at Florida State University
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:44:50 -0600
- DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=fGEzw7y+nAq2bcV/D9V6I3sSnu02jFL2+lmIaKjTcpI=; b=qhXzpEkz9ijaUfhE7p9zu6r8Y37D/KJlqD8nzNpYeVvXrtNPLtZt//N/P5KpxB7wUv lSRtq4FLi0IZjUM8KQoUSUkvATmm8i0b8tDKpFpWcCvvIs4SA5hrW3klZ/DubZ7ZmKNg J0GBxdURqUL81cDk5IEIAirTs8x7wT27ua370=
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=KSl2dyXhTPzKVrGeCPk1NPlZRx2nixB7N6IUGSgLt/B5GbbmJatzsERbtAF2JdW4Nn EGOZwWuM4GEgvyE4jGK1+xfWyphpGuj0uH1diQqrv9ZwbDpPqHEKzoVvJuhYBwfLxH7N JM+k6h2IImZjY8MI02TnsWkYxFXIarCIVPsWM=
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARCH 5, 6, AND 7,
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY
Florida State University is proud to host Vagantes 2009!
Vagantes, an annual, traveling conference for graduate students
studying any aspect of the Middle Ages, was conceived with several
goals in mind: fostering a sense of community among junior
medievalists, providing exposure to an interdisciplinary forum, and
showcasing the resources of the host institutions -- all within a
This year's conference features 24 graduate student presenters from
various institutions across North America. Additionally, Vagantes is
honored to welcome keynote speakers Richard Emmerson (Florida State
University) and Helen Damico (University of New Mexico). During the
evening of March 6, Dr. Emmerson will present "John as Visionary
Witness, Participant, and Intermediary in Medieval Apocalypses". On
March 7, Dr. Damico will present "Beowulf and the Danes: From History
to Vernacular Epic". Receptions will follow each keynote presentation.
For further information regarding the conference program, registration,
receptions and banquet, and travel logistics, please visit the
conference website: www.vagantesconference.org. If you have additional questions, please contact Carey Fee at email@example.com.
Registration for the conference is *FREE* for each and every attendee.
Everyone is more than welcome to attend some or all of the conference.
Vagantes, FSU, and the Conference Committee look forward to seeing you
Vagantes 2009 Co-Chair
Art History Department
Florida State University