référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/medievale/2009-07/msg00000.html

[MEDIEVALE:192] International Center of Medieval Art - Reception at Leeds Melanie Hackney

Please join us for a casual get-together from 7:00pm to 7:30pm in Weetwood Hall’s Brasserie on Tuesday, July 14. A no-host bar will be available.

Although camaraderie and cocktails comprise the agenda, we encourage questions about ICMA student membership, upcoming ICMA events and opportunities, and participation on ICMA’s Student Committee.

ICMA Vice President Lawrence Nees and we, members of the Student Committee, look forward to meeting you!

Please see the attached poster and maps for additional details. Contact Carey Fee (careyfee@yahoo.com), Melanie Hackney (melaniehackney@gmail.com) or Thomas Greene (tgreen3@luc.edu) for further information.