référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1994-12/msg00014.html

Re: Info sur etudes superieures interdisciplinaires en art BARIBEA

To answer J. Connelly' request.: There is a interdisciplinary program at
the M.A. level, called S.I.P and one at the Ph.D. level called Ph.D.
Humanities, at Concordia University. Please contact Dr. S. French at 514-
848-2520 or secretary at 848-2096. (Montreal)