référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1994-12/msg00018.html

Re: Info sur etudes superieures interdisciplinaires en art J. Dennis Rich x659

On Sat, 10 Dec 1994, BOURASSA ANDRE G wrote:

> Demande d'information sur les tudes superieures interdisciplinaires en
> art, 10 Dec '94, 9h.19, sur le reseau Ars.digit-L.
>
> >I am a fourth year InterArts and Technology (IATech) major at University
> of Wisconsin-Madison.  The program is part of the Dance department, with
> required coursework in all the major arts (theater, visual, music, dance,
> design and dance).  I am in my third year of study in the department,
> originally a journalist.
>
> >In a class on Site Specific Theater in Spring 94, I and four other
> students performed a scene from Hamlet on IRChat.  The transcript of the
> scene was then hung in the annual IATech show, as something close to
> sculpture.  I have worked on other pieces that depended on e-mail
> communication and response.
>
> >My interests are primarily in performance (theater and dance) and video
> art.  I've worked on a couple computer video platforms (Toaster, Premiere
> and run of the mill switchers and editors).
>
> >Since I am graduating in May 94 and am interesting in continuing my
> studies, I would appreciate any information on graduate programs that
> allow inter-disciplinary work.  I have looked at a couple of
> schools--Rutgers, Carnegie-Mellon and Rensselear.  If folks at those
> three can send me info, I would appreciate it.  It would also be helpful
> for me and the rest of the department to get as much info as possible on
> other schools and other programs.
>
> >My thanks in advance.
> >Hoping to hear from you.
>
> >joe.
> Joseph R Connelly
> UW-Madison

> JCONNELL@STUDENTS.WISC.EDU                       Joseph Connelly

Columbia College Chicago has an MA in interdisciplinary arts.  Contact
Suzanne Cohan-Lange, Inter-Disciplinary Arts, Columbia College Chicago,
600 South Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60605.  Phone is 312-63-1600.

J. Dennis Rich
jdr000@colum.edu