référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1995-01/msg00043.html

Re: Theatre et realite virtuelle IMBAULT LAURENT

The subject is certainly of interest would it be only because I poses the
recurring question of technology and theatre.  I am especially interested
in  the possibility of virtual sound as well as holographic images on stage
and would like to
be kept posted as well as informed on what the possibilities are as well
as maybe get the cehange to see your show, though UKANS EDU may be, as far
as I know, thousands of miles from here (Montreal

Laurent Imbault<m103015@er.uqam.ca>
.On Sun, 22 Jan 1995,