référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1995-05/msg00015.html

Add to the universe of scholarship TamStan

I am a student in San Francisco and am conducting research about the
internet's effect on people's lives. If you would like to be a part of my
research and dissertation, please answer these few questions and e-mail your
response to me at TamStan@aol.com. That's all it takes! It would be a great
help to me and the world of scholarship!

1. How has your lifestyle changed since you have been on-line?

2. Do you fear that the internet will cause people to lose their ability
and/or drive to be with "real people"?

3. For you, how is the internet an advantage? Disadvantage?

4. What do you forecast to be the future of our "on-line world"? Where will
we be in 10 years? Fifty years?

Thank you very much for your time.

David Saperstein
TamStan@aol.com