Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 20:45:10 -0500
From: JEH1222@aol.com
To: BOURASSA.ANDRE_G@uqam.ca
Subject: FRENCH THEATRICAL INSTITUTES

HELLO!   I READ YOUR NOTE ON ARTS MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION GROUP ABOUT
THEATRALES, THE FRENCH DISCUSSION GROUP ON THEATRE AND BECAME VERY EXCITED!
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION ON FRENCH THEATRICAL INSTITUTES FOR
AWHILE NOW AND HAVEN'T FOUND MUCH INFORMATION BESIDES A LIST OF INSTITUTES.
IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEATRICAL TRAINING IN FRANCE OR KNOW ANYBODY
THAT DOES PLEASE LET ME KNOW!  I WOULD LOVE TO GET INTO THIS FRENCH
DISCUSSION GROUP ON THEATRE, BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE LANGUAGE WELL ENOUGH.  IF
YOU DO, WOULD YOU EVER CONSIDER PUTTING SOME MESSAGES THROUGH FOR ME TO ASK
IF ANYBODY SPEAKS ENGLISH AND CAN DISCUSS THESE VARIOUS INSTITUTES WITH ME?
I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP.  I AM A STUDENT AT TOWSON STATE
UNIVERSITY IN BALTIMORE MARYLAND.  I WILL BE GRADUATING IN MAY 1996 WITH A
B.A. IN THEATRE IF I CAN GET MY THESIS PAPER DONE.  UNFORTUNATELY, I AM
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY RESEARCH.  I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN
PROVIDE.!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT.  JENNIFER HUTT