référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1996-04/msg00052.html

One-Year Position Available Houle Martha M___

Dear Colleagues,
This *repeat* announcement is being distributed on the French-17,
Balzac and Queatre lists.  Please pass it on to those who might be
interested.  The visiting faculty member is scheduled to teach a
course on 17th century theatre in the spring.

FRENCH: VISITING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (or Instructor, if ABD).  One-
year replacement position to begin August 1996.  Specialization in
17th-Century French literature.  Record of excellence in teaching
literature and all levels of language courses.  Native or near-native
proficiency in French required.  Send letter of application, CV and
three letters of recommendation to Dr. Katherine M. Kulick, Chair,
Department of Modern Languages & Literatures, The College of William
and Mary, PO Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795.  Review of
applications will begin on May 1st and will continue until the
position is filled.  The College of William and Mary is an equal
opportunity, affirmative action employer.  Members of
underrepresented groups (including people of color, persons with
disabilities, Vietnam Veterans and women) are strongly encouraged to
apply.

Martha M. Houle
Modern Languages & Literatures      "When I have to choose between
College of William & Mary           two evils, I choose the one I
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795         haven't tried before."
(804) 221-3648; fax: 221-3637           -- Mae West
mmhoul@facstaff.wm.edu