---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 09:20:43 EDT
From: Rhona Dr. Justice-Malloy <3ICW6TX@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU>

I am preparing an essay for the Dictionary of Literary Biography - French
Dramatists from 1789-1914 on Jarry.  I am putting together a production
history of the Ubu plays and need information on productionsfrom 1985 to
the present.  I am aware of the attempted production at Grand Central Station.
Does anyone know of any particularly noteworthy professional or amateur
productions of any of the three plays or for that matter anything else adapted
from Jarry's work?  Please respond to me privately.  Thank you.
Rhona Justice-Malloy
Central Michigan University

e-mail 3ICW6TX @ cmich.edu