Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 17:58:07 -0400
From: Nathalie Dyer <ndyer@mail.hotchkiss.pvt.k12.ct.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <balzac-l@CC.UMontreal.CA>
Subject: XXth century French drama course

Hello! My advanced French students (post- AP literature)
are very interested in drama. We are going to start with
the obvious, La Cantatrice chauve, La lecon and Huis-clos.
But I would be very grateful for any other suggestions. Did
you do something that worked particularly well? Any other
Ionesco? What about Beckett? Duras? Je voudrais rester au
vingtieme siecle (a la rigueur fin du dix-neuvieme).
Merci!
Nathalie Dyer
ndyer@mail.hotchkiss.pvt.k12.ct.us