référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1996-09/msg00048.html

Re: journals in French Francoise Deconinck

_XVII-XVIII_ , otherwise known as _BSEAA_ (bulletin de la societe d'etudes
anglo-americaines des XVVe et XVIIIe siecles), publishes articles on
English literature, history & history of ideas from the Restoration to
the late eighteenth century. Is that any help?

Francoise Deconinck-Brossard
Universite de Paris X, France
e-mail : fadeco@u-paris10.fr