Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 07:27:32 EDT
From: steve dock <FLDOCK@ECUVM.CIS.ECU.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list FR17-L <FR17-L@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
Subject: PAC conference 4-6 march 1997

I am calling for paper titles for the 4-6 March 1997 meeting of the Philologica
l Association of the Carolinas at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC.
The seminar topic has been expanded from "Moliere" to "17th-century French thea
tre."  I need four participants, and a simple title is very likely to gain you
a place on the program instantaneously.  I can guarantee a good home-cooked mea
l to participants on the Friday or Saturday evening of the conference.  Please
e-mail your title to me by early next week and/or fax me at 919 328-6233.  Than
ks!