Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 18:15:37 +0000
From: Stephen Allen Bullock <9339641b@student.gla.ac.uk>
Subject: (Fwd) re: Glasgow University Honours Student

                I am a fourth year Honours student of Theatre Studies
at the University of Glasgow in Scotland. I am undertaking for my
Dissertation  to research the work and issues surrounding Robert
Lepage with specific reference to his latest production of Elsinore.
                Naturally due to the current nature of this work it
is not a simple task to create a bibliography for study. Therefore
I would like to ask if you could help me in any way by passing on
any bibliographical references which you know of
concerning Lepage, Ex Machina or Theatre Repere. Any information on
the subject would be very much appreciated.

                  Yours sincerely
                                                  Stephen Bullock