référence : http://listes.cru.fr/arc/mascarene/1996-12/msg00055.html

Re: Formation KLEINJ

In the United States, we have about 15 universities with specialized programs
in "l'expression dramatique et theatre pour jeune publics."  After 
obtaining a bachelor's degree, graduate students may obtain an M.F.A.
(master of fine arts) in "Child Drama" -- though most programs do not
necessarily mean an elementary teaching license as well.  Elementary
teacher education is usually offered through Schools of Education at most
U.S. universities, and few programs (and states) certify elementary
teachers in drama specifically.  It is a common problem around the world,
as I understand it.
Jeanne Klein
University of Kansas