---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Singerman <alsingerman@davidson.edu>

I am currently conducting research on film adaptations of the Abbe
Prevost's "Manon Lescaut."  I have heard that an adaptation, in period
costume, appeared on French TV in the early 80s.  Does anyone have any
information about this version -- saw it? remember the year, filmmaker,
or TV channel(!)?  Any help in this area, including knowledge of other
film adaptations of "Manon" -- titles, archives where held -- would be
greatly appreciated.
Merci a l'avance.  -- Alan Singerman

Alan Singerman
Davidson College