---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sophie derouwaux <SOPHIE.DEROUWAUX@STUDENT.KULEUVEN.AC.BE>

Dear Sir or Madam,

As a post-graduate student in the Art Faculty at  KULeuven (Belgium), I am
currently writing a thesis related to the play "Quiet in the Land" by Anne
Chislett.  Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find information
concerning this play.  Please let me know if you have any papers, reviews,
articles about the author and the play itself. I should be very grateful
for your collaboration.

Yours faithfully,

Sophie Derouwaux

PS: this work has to be handed in by July 1, 1997.
PPs: My E-mail address is the following :
Sophie.Derouwaux@student.kuleuven.ac.be